This privacy statement sets out how mothercarethailand.com will store and use information relating to you. This applies to the entire web site. Any changes to these policies will be posted on Terms and conditions. mothercarethailand.com is the trading name of 3LN Co., Ltd., the sole franchisee of Mothercare UK Limited in
mothercarethailand.com is committed to respecting your privacy. We have structured our web site so that, in general, you can visit the website without identifying yourself or revealing any personal information. Once you choose to provide us with any information by which you can be identified, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
mothercarethailand.com is committed to protecting your privacy. We have taken all the essential measures to make sure that any information you give us remains private and secure and that your registration information is processed with total confidentiality.
Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally require proof of identity before we are able to disclose sensitive information to you.
What we collect
When you register with us to receive our monthly newsletter or details of offers or products we will collect your e-mail address. You can also provide us with more information about you and your family so that the details of offers and products we send you will be more suited to your circumstances.
What do we do with the information we gather?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
· Internal record keeping
· To analyse the use of the mothercarethailand.com website.
· We may use the information to improve our products and services.
· Our representatives may follow up, either by e-mail, phone or mail, to people who have inquired about our site as part of our customer care procedures.
· To send promotional e-mail about new products, special offers and services or other information for mothercarethailand.com, Mothercare World and selected third party companies which we think you may find interesting using the e-mail address which you have provided unless you have asked us not to do so when you registered as a user on this site.
· From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by e-mail, phone or mail.
Who we share the information with and your choices
When you use this site and have not advised us to the contrary, you are agreeing that we may use your personal information for the purposes set out in this statement.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties other than our subsidiaries and parent company or our successor in business unless we have your permission or are required by law. We may release your personal information to our authorised direct marketing agents unless you tell us that you do not wish this to happen.
Other web sites
Our web site may contain links to enable you to visit other web sites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site you should note that we do not have any control over that other web site. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the web site in question.